An original activity to do!
The program of your pottery workshop consists of :
- 2h to 2h15 of practice, dedicated to the learning of the different gestures until the realization of a pottery on the wheel; then the realization of a box or a square dish by the technique of molding.
numerous explanations concerning the preparation of the clay, the firing of the pottery and the glazing activity.
The following services are included in your pottery class:
- the provision of an experienced professional for the duration of the workshop, the equipment and raw materials for the practical phases and the protective material (aprons);
- the presence of a guide during the whole workshop in charge of translating the exchanges, to make sure the workshop goes well and to assist you in a general way;
- The “extras” during the workshop: snack “homemade cakes”, taking of pictures, gift
- The “extras” after your workshop: sending by mail of your photos, certificate of participation, learning sheets